Friday, February 25, 2011

Allie

I feel like Allie is growing up so fast and if I don't write a few things about her I just might forget.

-she is 18 months old
-she has Aaron wrapped around her finger
-she loves Aaron like mad
-everyone in the family will do anything for her
-she is a freaking diva
-she throws her self on the floor and freaks out when she doesn't get what she wants (I have never had a kid do this before so I am not quite sure how to handle it)
-she loves, loves, loves shoes and lip gloss
-she loves going outside
-she loves elmo and baby einstein
-she plays so rough for being so little
-she is a bully to her cousins, bigger and smaller ones
-she loves her brothers
-she gives the cutest faces
-she is still so little for her age
-she is only 19lbs
-she loves our dog lucy
-she can pretty much say anything you tell her to say
-she still doesn't sleep thru the night
-she is into everything
-she can destroy a room in 30 sec flat
-she will only give kisses before she goes to bed
-she wants to put her coat and shoes on from the time she wakes up (I guess she thinks that if they are on we will take her somewhere)
-she is so fun to be around

Just last night Aaron was saying how glad he was that he convinced me to have one more kid.
Even though 4 kids is so hard and our house is a dissaster 24/7 we all love having Allie around and we are so glad we decided to have one more!!

2 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

I love this girl and i love that she loves me when you and aaron aren't around!!

Ness said...

I can't believe she is already 18 months old. And only 19 pounds. Love our little ones.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones