Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another side of Cade

Ok so last post you got the fart story so now I have to post about the email Cade's teacher sent me today. This is the exact email:
Hi Morris'
Just wanted to let you know how patient and kind Cade was with his kindergarten buddy today. His buddy was having a hard time and Cade stepped right up and helped him. The little kindergarten guy cried because he wanted school pizza and his mother had sent him with a home lunch. Cade was so cute and cut him off some of his pizza. Cade may be a little hungrier than usual tonight! Please praise him and tell him again how proud of him I am.

Like how kind is that of Cade. If you know Cade you know he loves his food and is not usually a fan of sharing it. I have to admit I am a proud mama. I often wonder if anything I am trying to teach the kids will ever stick an then they just go and surprise me!!!

And while I am bragging Cade was also the top AR reader for the entire 1st grade. So next week he gets to meet the principle at Barnes and Noble to pick out any book he wants. He gets to be the first one to read it and then donate it to the school library.

btw I love the teacher Cade has for 1st grade. Mrs. Coles is an awesome teacher.

3 comments:

Ness said...

Cute. Isn't it nice to know that your kid has a tender heart. It makes the farting thing seem so minor.

Eichmeiers said...

Oh that is so nice! I love that kid! Kinda made me teay eyed! Cute Cade:)

Eichmeiers said...

Oops, i mean teary!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones