Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back in the blogging world

Ok so I am back. I have decided to be better at blogging since this is my only journal. I feel bad that time is just passing me by and I don't take time to write down what is going on. So this post was inspired by reading angie's post about what the kids are doing right now.......

Cole is so into music. He asks the what the name of every song is and who sings it.

Cole is super into American idol. After he watches it we have to break down what happened on the show for days. It is cute.

Cade can't put the wii down. I mean really can't stop playing. It is so bad. Aaron and I are trying to come up with a system to limit playing time on the wii. He loves super mario bros, animal crossing, and punch out. He is obessed!

Cal is so funny I just laugh all day long. Today Cole was at the orthodontist and the girl working was just talking to Cal and out of the blue he said to her "know what I am going to be when I grow big" and she said "what" and he said" a baseball player for the pirates. " I just laughed so hard. He wants to be so big and do everything his brothers are doing.

Cal is finally potty trained. I mean poop and pee. Such a big step.

Allie is such a doll. Cute as can be. Bald as can be. She rolls all over the place all the time. She has the biggest smile you have ever seen. She loves her super saucer. Loves to sit in the high chair but won't eat any baby food fed to her while sitting in there. She hates to be cuddled (sad for me) and loves to be facing forward at all times to see what is going on. She can sleep through anything. She gets kissed about 100 times a day between everyone in the family.

Aaron is busy working. That is his life story. He is dialed in on keeping the weight off that he lost. Loves taking the kids to the library. Obessed with John Greshman books. On a major budget and out of debt kick.

I am sitting here thinking how proud I am of myself for doing an entry on the blog after taking a break for so long. I don't love working even though I know I have a good job and people would kill to be able to work from home. Wondering why my life is passing me by so fast and what I am going to do about it. Trying to relax and spend more time with the kids doing simple things. Happy that I made it through today!!!

7 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Yay Lis!! So glad to see you blogging again. We did you in on Sunday didn't we, telling you that you never blog anymore! Your kids are so darling and that totally cracks me up about Cal!! So fun:)

Ness said...

I'm glad you are back. Now you just have to add some pictures and you would be set.
I like that Cole breaks down American Idol. That is funny.

Three and Counting said...

aMen sister...that is what it is about for me...just amking it through the day.

Three and Counting said...

woops- the info is sign into blogger as inshapenowone@gmail.com then password is inshapenow After you sign in you can send yourself an invite to be an author and post using your site tag

Andrea said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! You need to post pics of your kids!

The White House said...

You are doing great, and I am happy you finally made a post.

Three and Counting said...

Don't stop now...I need something to do while my kids are eating breakfast!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones