Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Allie

I have been wanting to post about Allie but things have been so crazy. So while I have a few min I thought I would do a post. It has been beyond fun to have Allie in our family. She has brought so much joy to us. You forget how tender it is to have a newborn to hold and cuddle. I think besides Allie being our only girl it seems like we are taking it in more because we know for sure that she is our last. So you are always thinking to yourself this is the last time that (fill in the blank) so we have seemed to enjoy it so much more. We for sure are tired all of the time but hopefully that will only last a few more weeks!! The boys adore Allie. Cal is in her face all of the time telling her how cute she is and how much he loves her. Cole and Cade are so good about holding her if she is crying or just talking to her while she is awake. People will ask Aaron if he feels differently about having a girl and he will say not yet because she is just a baby but you should hear how cute he is with her calling her sweetie and princess (yes Aaron really does have a softer side.) It melts my heart to see him with her. There is just something so sweet about a dad and a daughter. Before I forget she had her 2 week check up and she weighed 7 lbs and 8 oz and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. The dr. said she looks great.

One last thing I was not the one that posted the pics of Allie. I know I am so sorry. I really did give my password to my sister in law (thanks Sarah) so that we could get a few pics of Allie on the blog. I know so sad but I blog from my work computer and if I were to download pictures on this computer I would be in big trouble. So until we stop being so cheap and get our own internet line we will have to do with out picutres on the blog!!!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones