Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy B-day Aaron

Aaron turned 35 on Friday the 12th!!! We went to dinner at Tucanos in gateway (which by the way was way better than I ever thought it would be) and then off to the Joel Mchale comdey show. I love the show "the soup" and I think Joel (the host of the soup) is so funny. So when I found out that he was coming on Aaron's b-day I was crossing my fingers that Aaron would be kind enough to go on his b-day to a guy that he never seen before on tv and lucky for me he said he would go with me. The show was so freaking funny. I laughed so hard. Aaron kind of laughed (but you have to watch his show to get a lot of his jokes.) A great time was had by all!!!

Now for the fun part a few things I love about Aaron

1-He works so hard to provide for our family.
2-He is awesome with our boys. They have so much fun together.
3-He helps arounds the house and I could not do it with out him. It is true I think I have only cleaned the kitchen a handful of times in the 13 years we have been married.
4-He is HOT!!
5-I love his funny personality. Although it is that funny personality that has embarrassed me on a few occasions.

I love you Aaron!!!

3 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Lisa, Aaron is a great guy! You guys are such a cute family, I'm glad to know you guys!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Eichmeiers said...

So fun, im glad you enjoyed your joel!! Now brand is gonna want me to eat where you did. hopefully i like it like you did!

Three and Counting said...

what- james and I love JOel Mchale---lately I have been tuning in just to see him make fun of Spidey---I wish I had know he was coming! WE are jealous!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones